The Garmin Echo 300c is a simple-to-use fish finder that comes ready to use out of the box and is ideal for budget conscious buyers. The fishfinder has a 3.5″ color display that is easily readable in sunlight, so you can always see what’s beneath the water! The echo 300c has Garmin HD-ID technology, which improves fish arches and the bottom to allow you to see your targets clearly. It also has Garmin Smooth Sailing technology, which smoothes out the sonar history as you go from one depth to the next. You won’t lose any sonar pictures this way.
Some users have even reported seeing good readings at up to 30 knots – so if you are fishing a big lake, scouting around everywhere, this is an excellent choice.
The echo 300c is one of the most user-friendly fish finders to install! The tilit mount, which has a quick-release (snap and un-snap) function, fits on to your boat in seconds. You may either use the transom mount or the included trolling motor clamp to connect the trolling motor. The trolling motor installation is much simpler if you don’t want to drill too many holes.
- Display: 3.5-inch diagonal / 256 colors
- Resolution: 320 x 240, QVGA
- Cone angle: 60 degrees/120 degrees
- Waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- 10 – 28V input
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Echo 300c
- Tilting and swiveling are both possible with this fast-release mount.
- Power cable
- Transom mount transducer with trolling motor clamp
- Owner’s manual