X-4 Pro is an upgrade to the X-4 that makes it even more versatile. With the X-4 Pro, you’ll be able to cover more water and have more productive fishing trips. The Lowrance X-4 is one of Lowrance’s family of beginner fishfinders, along with its younger brother, the Lowrance X-4. It’s a great place to start if you want to get on board(pun intended!) with fish finders in your fishing.
The X-4 has a tiny but mighty 190 watts of power, allowing it to produce readings on its 4-inch display of up to 500 feet at 83 kHz. The transducer in the X-4 Pro also shoots out a 200kHz beam that will show you even clearer photos at shallow depths (up to 200 feet, but more effective when 100 feet or less, given the screen size)
The X-4 and the X-4 Pro are essentially identical. The most significant distinction between them is that the Pro can shoot out two frequencies, providing you a clearer picture whether you fish in interior lakes or just off the coast.
The X-4 Pro is a versatile fish finder that works well both in shallow and deepwater environments, with a temperature sensor to help you target your objectives depending on the water they are located in. The display twists and turns in many directions, so you may adjust it to whatever position is most comfortable for you, even though the device is secured in place!
BELLS AND WHISTLES
- For the most stunning picture feasible, the TV is automatically tuned.
- Increased contrast, compact target separation and clearer bottom composition
- Uses computer software to determine which sonar readings are most probable fish and displays them as little fish icons rather than standard “arches” – this function can be disabled if desired.
- Screen size: 4 inches
- Screen resolution: 240 x 160 px
- Backlight: yes
- Waterproof: yes
- Temperature: yes
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- X-4 Pro Fishfinder display
- Transom mount transducer
- Installation hardware
- Owner’s manual